[BBEST Schools Only] Subject Leadership Session 1
|Venue:||Upper Batley High School|
|Cost (BBEST School):||Free|
|Cost (non-BBEST School):||N/A|
|Training Provider:||Craig Batley Education Consultancy|
BBEST Schools Only
Limit of 2 delegates per school
Successful Subject Leadership 2021/22
Impact and improvement in your curriculum
A practical course packed with tips which covers all of the following:
- What should a subject leader be doing?
- How has the Ofsted focus evolved and how might this inform our subject leadership?
- Setting a direction for your subject – what should your vision focus on?
- Writing action plans – good and bad practice
- Why is pupil voice important?
- What do you need to do when? Annual, termly and weekly tasks
- Making an impact and measuring it – systems for monitoring
- Manageability and delegation – how to make an impact and keep a work/life balance
- Working in collaboration – in-house and externally and working with stakeholders
Subject leadership and developing a broad and balanced curriculum are current and crucial areas in any school or academy and this course is designed to look at what works in subject leadership to support teachers in the practical aspects of their everyday roles.
About the speaker: Craig Batley is an independent education consultant with more than 25 years’ experience of working in schools, including 18 years as a senior leader. He has a proven record in school leadership and staff development.