Northorpe Hall Child & Family Trust
Northorpe Hall Child & Family Trust is an independent charity, working closely with NHS and Kirklees Council health and care services. Their staff and volunteers provide essential services supporting the health and wellbeing of Kirklees children, young people and families.
Northorpe Hall Child & Family Trust is part of the Thriving Kirklees partnership.
They offer mental and emotional health support on the telephone, face to face and in groups. They work alongside families to help them support their children and to find and access other local support services.
For further information about their services visit their website.
Call 01924 492183 8am to 8pm Mon to Fri and 9am till 1pm Sat.
Outside usual service hours, you can speak to someone about an urgent mental health concern on 01924 316830.
Northorpe Hall offers a range of free online workshops for children, young people, parents and carers.
|For Children/Young People||For Parents/Carers|
- Building Resilience
- Managing Worry
- Self-Harm Information Session
- Understanding and Managing Emotions
- Chill 'N' Chat
- Introduction to Children and Young People's Mental Health
- Introduction to Self-Harm
- Introduction to Sensory Integration Difficulties relating to Autism
- Maintaining Positive Emotional Well-being
- Positive Communication and Attachment
- Supporting Sleep
- The Teenage Brain
- Understanding and Supporting Anxiety
- Understanding Behaviour as Communication
To check all workshop availability and book your place visit: https://chewsnews.northorpehall.co.uk/workshops.php